I have a hard time with this topic. I tend to go back and forth as to what I think about same-sex marriage. Due to my upbringing, I was always told that intimate relationships of the same sex was to be frowned upon. This ideology has followed me many of the years of my life, but the last few years I have been reconsidering my position on the issue. It's hard not to make allowances for everyone's rights, even if they impede upon past beliefs. It is important that individuals are treated equally, and this may be another instance of that.
This seems to be a great topic to touch upon. I understand how you feel when trying to narrow down key points for your paper. It can definitely be tough when you have forty different points that could be explained. It will be much more effective if you narrow it down to two or three, as you had said. For me, making subcategories of the various points to analyze their inherent strengths and weaknesses really helps. It seems to illustrate the big picture and create points with stronger foundations. Best of luck!
I have a hard time with this topic. I tend to go back and forth as to what I think about same-sex marriage. Due to my upbringing, I was always told that intimate relationships of the same sex was to be frowned upon. This ideology has followed me many of the years of my life, but the last few years I have been reconsidering my position on the issue. It's hard not to make allowances for everyone's rights, even if they impede upon past beliefs. It is important that individuals are treated equally, and this may be another instance of that.
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be a great topic to touch upon. I understand how you feel when trying to narrow down key points for your paper. It can definitely be tough when you have forty different points that could be explained. It will be much more effective if you narrow it down to two or three, as you had said. For me, making subcategories of the various points to analyze their inherent strengths and weaknesses really helps. It seems to illustrate the big picture and create points with stronger foundations. Best of luck!