I am the youngest of 5 children. I grew up in Texas and after wanting to be on my own I ended up in Las Vegas. I am a mother of two teenage boys. I soon will have two Eagle Scouts. I am very proud of them! That is lots of hard work. I can't believe that one day very soon I they will be in college and my house will be empty. I have been married to my best friend for 20 years. He is awesome! I am so lucky to have him in my life. It is because of him that I can work, and go back to college. I am working on my getting a bachelor's degree in Marketing and Sales. I am a very religious person. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hobbies are scrapbooking, card making picture taking, and wood crafts.
No comments:
Post a Comment